We offer you a range of attractive benefits and performance incentives. We will discuss the
details of your individual benefit plan during the recruitment process.
Here are some examples of Delta benefits available:
In recognition of everyone’s contribution, we offer an excellent employee profit sharing bonus every quarter based on team and company goal achievement. Your individual and team performance will make a difference in your quarterly incentives.
Our annual package includes a 12-month base salary with one performance bonus. Delta’s bonuses are consistently above the industry average in Thailand.
To retain talent and nurture career development, we provide a variety of long-term incentives and promotion opportunities. Whether you want to pursue a managerial role or carve out your specialist niche, Delta Thailand’s Talent Development Committee (TDC) offers you a customized leadership development program tailored to your individual career path. Our goal is to provide a motivating work environment for you to grow, by aligning your personal contributions with our company's long-term goals.
We offer comprehensive medical insurance coverage to ensure the health and well-being of you and your family. We also provide annual medical checkups to all employees.
We provide you an annual subsidy for dental care.
You and your family have the opportunity to receive our financial assistance to support education. We provide scholarships every year to our employees and their family members.
We provide a free bus and van shuttle service to many locations around the company. We also provide a monthly meal allowance.
With our Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimise production and logistics processes. We develop solutions to make machines communicate with each other and thus speed up production and improve safety at the same time. By collecting, visualizing, and analyzing machine, process, and sensor data, you can help us offer a whole new world of opportunities for companies.
Delta’s worldwide R&D team has accumulated decades of experience and knowledge in developing highly sophisticated customized power supplies for well-known companies in the IT domain, networking and telecommunications industry. We have applied our knowledge into developing new products beyond traditional power supplies which enabled us to become a system solution provider.
An internship is an opportunity for students to gain insight to real life work experiences and challenges. This will also help provide a chance to see text book theories realized in industrial applications and further enhance work skills. Be a part of Delta and take your first step toward forging a new partnership in building your legacy with us.
|Failure Analysis Engineer||4 Positions|||||Bangpoo Location|||||26 Apr 2021|
|Production Technology Manager||1 Position|||||Bangpoo Location|||||19 Apr 2021|
To meet customer demand for new models and coordinate with various departments
To achieve new product introduction (NPI) goals.
Job description :
1. Responsible for project transfer from /to various design center or factory.
2. Coordinate among various departments to ensure smooth implementation of
New project in det.
3. Resolve new product issues by gathering team effort.
4. As window person between factory and design center.
5. Plan EVT / DVT / PVT schedule and ensure run as smooth as possible .
6. Support mass production to run smoothly.
7. Carry out design for manufacturing ( DFX )process in new model.
8. Must be follow iso14001 and ohsas-18001.
1. Bachelor 's degree, major engineering of electrical, industrial, and
Mechanical from well know colleges and universities.
2. Bachelor 's degree, major in relate subjects and experience.
3. Certificate of diploma education and experience at least 3 year.
4. Certificate of vocational education work in our company.
5. Certificate of vocational education and experience at least 5 year.
|Program Coordinator||1 Position|||||Bangpoo Location|||||19 Apr 2021|
Role and Responsibility:
1. Product development, planning, and introduction.
2. Analyzing market competitors´ technical capabilities and product niche.
3. Product project schedule planning, management, communication, and coordination.
4. Formulating product specifications and target costs, evaluating the feasibility of development, conducting the introduction, and controlling the schedule.
5. Carrying out market and product trend surveys and providing R&D departments as a reference for product development.
6. Carrying out product application promotion, assisting in the planning of marketing activities, publicity production, and customer briefing sessions.
7. Proposing product solutions in response to global customer needs, and giving respond on technical specifications to obtain bids.
|Purchasing Sr. Supervisor (Base Wellgrow)||1 Position|||||Wellgrow Location|||||18 Apr 2021|
|QA Engineer||3 Positions|||||Bangpoo Location|||||7 Apr 2021|