Chonburi, Thailand, August 24-26, 2022 - Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL. showcased its latest AC and DC Electric Vehicle (EV) chargers, V2X EV Charger and PV Inverter for Thailand at the MiRA 2022 at Nongnooch Pattaya International Convention & Exhibition Center (NICE) Chonburi. This year’s event theme is Next Industrial Revolution and Digitization of the EEC.
At Delta booth number G6, visitors could explore showcases of the V2X EV Charger, Ultra Fast Charger (UFC200) 200kW and DC City Charger for 50kW/100kW simultaneous charging and the 22kW AC Max Charger along with the 100kW M100A Solar Inverter to top manufacturing companies in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) industrialized region.
Mr. Kittisak Ngoenngokngam, Delta Regional Business Director, introduced Delta’s vehicle-to-everything (V2X) bi-directional EV charger that allows users to both charge their EV and discharge their EV battery power to the grid or energy storage. The V2X EV charger can combine with Delta’s solar inverter and energy storage systems to save electricity bills, secure building power and protect the environment.
Product highlights include:
Ultra Fast Charger (200kW)
• 200 kW / 400 A CCS cable without liquid cooling
• Dynamic energy management minimizing the charging time
• Integrated credit card payment solution and RFID user identification
• Full accessibility according DIN 18040
DC City Charger (50kW/100kW)
• 94% Power Efficiency
• Dynamic Load Distribution for Simultaneous Charging
• ISO 15118 Compliant
• OCPP Protocol for Backend System Integration
AC Max Charger (22kW)
• RFID and ISO 15118 authentication for user management
• Low standby power consumption for energy-saving
• Remote management by built-in network connectivity
• OCPP compliance enables backend system integration
M100A_280 3 Phase Inverter (100kW)
• 98.7% efficiency
• Built-in DC switches, SPD, String monitoring and Arc fault detection
• PC and APP tools for plant-level commission
• Smart cooling system ensures high yield and performance
MiRA 2022 is Thailand’s leading industrial solution event in the EEC region for maintenance, industrial robotics and automation. The EEC area is a major industrial center in Thailand and has gathered large manufacturers together in close proximity to leverage infrastructure and business synergies.
As an EV charging and renewable energy solutions provider, Delta supports Thailand’s green manufacturing that supports Thailand 4.0 development and fulfills its brand promise: Smarter. Greener. Together.