Bangkok, Thailand, September 23-26, 2020– Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL. unveiled its latest additions to its renewable energy and energy efficiency products and solutions including Power Conditioning System, Energy Storage, Solar Inverters (PVI), Electric Vehicle (EV) Chargers and the Point of Delivery (POD) Datacenter Solution at the ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2020.
Speaking at the Delta Booth No. E1, Hall 102 at BITEC, Mr. Curtis Ku, Delta's Regional Business Director, said, “As we enter the new normal, businesses and homeowners in Southeast Asia can choose to save energy and cut costs. Green solutions offer us the advantages of cleaner air and a smaller carbon footprint while supporting sustainable development in ASEAN. Today Delta Thailand is proud to add two exciting new EV chargers to our lineup and a new PV inverter for the Southeast Asia market.”
This year Delta’s new lineup of EV chargers and renewable energy solutions included:
• DC City Charger: A compact urban charger featuring 50kW/100kW dual interface simultaneous fast charging 100kW, 94% power efficiency, dynamic load distribution for shorter charging time and RFID and ISO 15118 authentication for easy user management.
• AC Max Charger: A smart AC charger supporting maximum 22kW output and global charging interface. With IP55/IK08 and compact design, AC MAX provides high adaptability to outdoor and space-limited sites.
• M70A Inverter: A PV inverter with peak efficiency of 98.8 % and built-in and replaceable AC and DC-side Type II SPDs (surge protection devices). This new inverter has 6 MPP trackers, 77kVA maximum apparent power and 98.8% peak efficiency.
In addition to the new products, Delta highlighted its Hybrid Energy Storage System that enables solar energy storage and EV charging at home. Visitors also explored Delta’s power management, renewable energy and data center solutions including:
• DC Ultra Fast EV Charger
• Power Conditioning System
• Hybrid Inverter and Battery System
• M50A, M3A model PV Inverters
• POD Data Center Solution
ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2020 is the region's largest international event for renewable energy, energy efficiency, environmental and EV technology. As a Thailand-based provider of energy-efficient green solutions, Delta offers best value and local support for Southeast Asian businesses and homeowners looking to boost their energy performance and cut costs.