Corporate Social Responsibility
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited is committed to conducting business according to the Company's Corporate Social Responsibility Policy. The policy shall provide guidelines for the directors, management and employees to operate our business ethically with transparency, accountability, and respect for human rights and fair treatment to all stakeholders including our employees, shareholders, customers, suppliers and the communities.
As a global corporate citizen, we supports international standards such as the Electronic Industry Code of Conduct (EICC), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Labor Office Tripartite Declaration of Principles and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). We are committed to the following :
Provide employees with a safe and healthy work environment where they can live up to their full potential in return for reasonable remuneration and benefits
- Support environmental protection and energy conservation education and encourage employees to take part in community activities
- Create company value and enhance shareholder value
- Promote CSR ideals and practices throughout our supply chain and work together for better performance
- Develop environmentally-friendly, energy saving products and implement sound practices to reduce our impact on the environment to fulfill customer satisfaction
- Invest in innovation and research, develop intellectual property rights, and devote ourselves to the progress of human culture and technology, the development of society and the economy, as well as the sustainable development of the Earth and its environment.
- All executives shall extend their collaboration and promote their staff members to fulfill these policies successfully.
If you have comments or suggestions to make about Delta's CSR & Ethic, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org